When it comes to buying a certified pre-owned car, few names are as iconic as LA City Car. Known in Los Angeles for providing some of the finest automobiles, LA City Cars takes pride in having a great selection of pre-owned vehicles under $10K. Our reputation in the Los Angeles area is built on a commitment to transparency, a customer-friendly experience, and consistently exceeding expectations. It’s important to mention that our staff shows remarkable loyalty, with most team members being with us for 15+ years and some for even 40+ years. We’re a family-owned business, and we treat our customers and employees as extended family members. We are grateful for the support of our customers and eagerly look forward to serving our community to the best of our abilities.
The Nissan Sentra appears to be a solid option for those seeking a comfortable, fuel-efficient, and well-equipped sedan. Here are some good things about Sentra:
- Sleek Redesign: The Sentra features a new, sleek design that gives it a more appealing look.
- Sporty Models: The Sentra offers sportier options, including the SR Turbo and Nismo, for those who desire a more spirited driving experience.
- High-End Safety Features: Advanced safety features are standard across all Sentra trims, providing drivers with added peace of mind. This includes features like forward and rear collision warnings, automatic emergency braking, lane-change warnings, blind spot warnings, high beam assist, and rear-cross traffic alerts.
- Safety Ratings: The Sentra has received impressive safety ratings, earning a five-star rating from the National Highway and Traffic Safety Authority and “good” ratings in most categories from the IIHS.
- Spacious Interior: Despite its compact exterior, the Sentra offers a spacious interior with roomy seating for up to five passengers and ample storage spaces.
- City-Friendly: The Sentra’s compact size makes it well-suited for city driving, offering agility and easy maneuverability, along with the added convenience of finding parking in tight spaces.
The Nissan Sentra seems to uphold its reputation for being a solid value-for-money option, particularly for those in search of a comfortable sedan with a focus on safety features. If you value these qualities in a vehicle, the Sentra could be a compelling choice for you.
Potential buyers may consider booking a test drive to experience firsthand how the Sentra handles on the road and how it suits their individual preferences and needs.
|1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V|
|CVT with Xtronic|
The 2015 Dodge Journey is a midsize crossover SUV that offers several notable features. Here’s an overview of its key characteristics:
The 2015 Dodge Journey has a clean and tidy exterior design with Dodge’s signature split-crosshair grille.
It comes with a long profile, pronounced wheel wells, and lower-body sculpting.
The base model features heated, power-adjustable side mirrors and a rear windshield wiper.
You can opt for various exterior upgrades, including roof rails, LED taillamps, deep-tint sunscreen glass, fog lights, unique front and rear fascias, dark-tinted headlamp and taillamp bezels, a gloss-black grille, automatic headlights, and different wheel sizes.
The interior of the Journey is reasonably attractive and offers good build quality.
There’s ample interior storage, including second-row in-floor storage bins as standard.
The vehicle provides comfortable seating for the first and second rows, while the available third row is best suited for children.
Depending on the seating configuration, you can have generous cargo space.
Standard features on base models include cloth upholstery, dual-zone manual climate control, and a 60/40-split folding second-row seat. Options include dual- or tri-zone automatic climate control, power-adjustable seats, heated front seats, leather upholstery, and more.
The Dodge Journey’s handling is described as pleasant, although it may not be as nimble as some competitors.
It’s available in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations.
The base engine is a 2.4-liter inline-four with 173 horsepower, paired with a four-speed automatic transmission.
A more powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine is available, producing 283 horsepower and mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
Fuel economy is a bit low for the class, with a maximum rating of 19/25 mpg city/highway.
The Journey can tow up to 2,500 pounds.
The Journey offers a decent range of tech features, even in the base model.
Base models come with keyless entry and ignition, a 4.3-inch touchscreen, a basic sound system with CD player, iPod/USB audio capabilities, and an auxiliary input jack.
It’s worth noting that driver-assistive features like a blind-spot warning system are not offered on the 2015 Journey.
While the 2015 Dodge Journey may not lead the class in terms of fuel economy or the latest advanced safety features, it stands out for its spacious and flexible interior, straightforward infotainment system, and affordability, making it a practical choice for families looking for an affordable and roomy crossover SUV.
|Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat|