The Cadillac XT4 is a luxury subcompact crossover SUV from American automaker Cadillac, a division of General Motors (GM). It competes in the subcompact luxury SUV segment and is one of Cadillac’s smaller SUV offerings. Here are some key aspects of the Cadillac XT4:
- Segment: The XT4 falls into the subcompact luxury SUV or subcompact crossover SUV category. It’s a smaller-sized SUV in Cadillac’s lineup, tailored for those seeking a compact luxury vehicle.
- Seating Capacity: With a two-row configuration, the XT4 typically offers seating for up to five passengers. The interior is designed to be comfortable and upscale, catering to both driver and passengers.
- Engine: The XT4 is commonly powered by a turbocharged four-cylinder engine, striking a balance between performance and fuel efficiency. Engine specifications may vary across different model years.
- Luxury Features: In line with Cadillac’s luxury positioning, the XT4 features high-quality interior materials, advanced infotainment systems with touchscreen displays, leather upholstery, and a range of advanced technology and driver-assistance features.
- All-Wheel Drive Option: Many XT4 models offer all-wheel drive (AWD), enhancing the vehicle’s traction and stability, especially in challenging weather conditions.
- Safety Features: The XT4 typically includes a suite of safety features, potentially encompassing advanced driver-assistance systems like adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, automatic emergency braking, and more.
- Market Positioning: The Cadillac XT4 caters to buyers looking for a compact luxury SUV that combines style, performance, and comfort. It’s particularly well-suited for urban driving and appeals to individuals or small families seeking a premium vehicle experience.
- History: Introduced in 2018, the Cadillac XT4 is a relatively new addition to Cadillac’s SUV lineup. It has been praised for its combination of luxury features and practicality in a compact form.
For the most current and detailed information on the Cadillac XT4, including specific engine options, features, and trim levels for various model years, it’s recommended to consult the latest offerings and specifications directly from Cadillac.