The Maserati Levante S is a luxury SUV that combines Italian design, performance, and craftsmanship. As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I can provide you with a technical review of the Levante S based on the information available at that time.
Engine and Performance:
- The Maserati Levante S is equipped with a powerful V6 engine. The exact specifications may vary depending on the model year, but it typically featured a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine.
- In terms of power output, it generated around 424 horsepower and 428 lb-ft of torque in the 2021 model. This allowed for a 0 to 60 mph time in approximately 5 seconds.
- The Levante S comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission that provides smooth and responsive gear changes. It typically had an all-wheel-drive system as standard, which enhances traction and stability.
Handling and Suspension:
- Maserati is known for its performance and handling, and the Levante S is no exception. It offers a sporty and engaging driving experience, with responsive steering and good agility for an SUV.
- The Levante S typically came with an adjustable air suspension system that allowed the driver to choose between different driving modes, including comfort, sport, and off-road modes. This system helped adapt the ride quality and handling characteristics to different driving conditions.
Interior and Technology:
- The interior of the Levante S is luxurious and well-appointed, featuring premium materials such as leather, wood, and metal accents. The design is elegant and in line with Maserati’s signature style.
- It offered a range of technology features, including a large infotainment display, navigation, smartphone integration, and advanced driver assistance systems. The exact features and technology may vary depending on the model year and optional packages chosen.
- Fuel efficiency in the Levante S is not its strong suit due to its performance-oriented engine. It typically had a fuel economy of around 15-17 mpg in the city and 21-24 mpg on the highway, depending on factors like driving habits and road conditions.
- The Levante S typically came equipped with various safety features, including adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, lane departure warning, and automatic emergency braking. These features help enhance safety during your drive.
|ZF 8-Speed Automatic|