- Engine Options: The Ford Escape SE typically comes with a variety of engine options. This may include fuel-efficient four-cylinder engines or turbocharged options for a balance of performance and efficiency.
- Transmission: Commonly equipped with an automatic transmission, possibly a six-speed or eight-speed depending on the model year.
- Drive System: The Escape SE might offer a front-wheel-drive (FWD) configuration as standard, with an option for an all-wheel-drive (AWD) system.
- Interior Features: Expect a well-equipped interior with features like a touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), Bluetooth connectivity, and various driver-assistance features.
- Safety Features: Depending on the model year, the Escape SE might come with standard safety features like airbags, anti-lock brakes, traction control, and stability control. Advanced safety features could include lane departure warning, forward collision warning, and more.
- Comfort and Convenience: Features like power-adjustable seats, dual-zone climate control, and advanced infotainment options contribute to the overall comfort and convenience.
- Fuel Efficiency: Ford Escape models, including the SE trim, are designed to be fuel-efficient. The specific fuel economy will depend on the engine and other factors.
- Cargo Space: SUVs like the Escape often have versatile cargo space, and the SE trim may include features like a split-folding rear seat for increased cargo capacity.
|8-Speed Automatic with SHIFTRONIC|
|Obsidian Black/Red Stitch|