The Nissan Murano is a midsize crossover SUV that has been in production since 2002. Its technical specifications may vary depending on the model year, but I can provide you with some general technical information about the Murano as of my knowledge cutoff date in January 2028.
- The Nissan Murano typically comes with a V6 engine, with various displacements and power outputs depending on the generation and trim level.
- Most Nissan Murano models are equipped with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), which is designed to provide a smooth and fuel-efficient driving experience.
- The suspension system of the Murano is designed to provide a comfortable and smooth ride. It typically includes MacPherson struts in the front and a multi-link rear suspension.
- The interior of the Murano is known for its comfortable seating and a range of features, including touchscreen infotainment systems, navigation, premium audio systems, and advanced driver assistance technologies.
- The Murano often comes equipped with safety features such as adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and more. Safety features may vary depending on the trim level and model year.
- The size of the Murano may vary by generation, but it is generally considered a midsize crossover SUV. Specific dimensions, such as length, width, and height, will depend on the model year.
- The Murano typically offers a spacious cargo area with the rear seats folded down, making it suitable for carrying larger items or luggage.
- Fuel efficiency varies by engine and drivetrain options, but the Murano is generally known for offering competitive fuel economy in its class.